We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you crave lots of flavor without having to put in a lot of time (or do a lot of dishes!), then you've got to make our creamy, One-Pot Penne. It's a change-of-pace dinner that the whole family will go to town on, and it's ready in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, each slice cut in half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside in a colander.
- In the same pot, combine remaining ingredients and heat over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Return pasta to pot and toss to coat. Heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 671
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 1,157mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 101g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 24 %
- Sugars 9.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!