We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you crave lots of flavor without having to put in a lot of time (or do a lot of dishes!), then you've got to make our creamy, One-Pot Penne. It's a change-of-pace dinner that the whole family will go to town on, and it's ready in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, each slice cut in half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside in a colander.
- In the same pot, combine remaining ingredients and heat over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Return pasta to pot and toss to coat. Heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 613
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 805mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 94g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26 %
- Sugars 7.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!