We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you crave lots of flavor without having to put in a lot of time (or do a lot of dishes!), then you've got to make our creamy, One-Pot Penne. It's a change-of-pace dinner that the whole family will go to town on, and it's ready in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, each slice cut in half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside in a colander.
- In the same pot, combine remaining ingredients and heat over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Return pasta to pot and toss to coat. Heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 613
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 805mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 94g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26 %
- Sugars 7.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!