Magical Mac & Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Create a truly unforgettable dinner tonight for your gang with our Magical Mac & Cheese recipe. It's loaded with tons of cheddar and baked to perfection with a crunchy topping. You'll be in heaven after just one bite.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large pot, cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour, salt, and pepper; stir to mix well. Gradually add milk, bring to a boil, and cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Add Cheddar cheese and cook until cheese is melted. Pour over macaroni, add mozzarella cheese, and mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden. Serve immediately.
We paired this with a delicious Caesar Salad and practically licked our plates clean!
- Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
- Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash
- Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese
- Tex-Mex Lasagna
- All-in-One Sausage Dinner
- California Dreaming Pasta Toss
- Lasagna Rollups
- Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More
- Chili Mac and Cheese
- Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese