BLT Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped baby spinach
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; mix well, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You may need to add a little extra mayo before serving, if it's a bit drier than you like after refrigeration.
- Macaroni salad is favorite around here! If that's the case in your home, too, you'll want to check out our collection here!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 249
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 467mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!