Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups water
- 3 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini (see Options)
- 3 cups fresh spinach
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot.
- Saute onion until tender, then add tomatoes, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in water and broth and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and spinach and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tortellini are tender. Serve immediately.
- There are loads of different types of tortellini, with yummy fillings like smoked sausage and four-cheese blends, so be adventurous and try a different one each time you make this.
- Soup and sandwich are a favorite meal combo, so you might just want to take a look at our collection of these great go-alongs!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,306mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 6.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!