Italian Spring Fling Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving something fresh-tasting and satisfying, fill your plate up with our Italian Spring Fling Pasta. This angel hair pasta dish features some great springtime flavors. One whiff of this is all it'll take to get your family to the dinner table.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 5 large tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, cut in half
- 1 (2.5-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; cook onion 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until tomatoes are broken down, stirring occasionally. Add artichokes, olives, and basil and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender; drain. Place pasta on large platter, top with tomato mixture, and serve.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese just before serving.
- Here's some warm and crusty garlic bread to sop up all the extra springtime goodness!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 560
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 31 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 576mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 86g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.5g 30 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!