Fettuccine alla Vodka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait 'til you serve this rich, flavorful version of homemade Fettuccine alla Vodka! Nobody will believe you whipped it up yourself in minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound fettuccine
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, and sauté 1 to 2 minutes, just until golden.
- Add vodka and tomatoes with their juice, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add mascarpone cheese, basil, salt, and pepper; stir until thoroughly combined and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a soup pot, cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain, return fettuccine to pot, and pour tomato and cheese mixture over it. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 787
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 8.0g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 929mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 98g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.6g 30 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.