Muffin Tin Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Now you can make gourmet-tasting macaroni and cheese, the easy way, in a muffin tin! With our recipe for Muffin Tin Mac 'n' Cheese you're on your way to mouthfuls of crumbly, zesty, and cheesy goodness.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups ditalini pasta
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheeseJack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta until al dente, according to package instructions, then drain. In the same pot, whisk together the milk, egg, and mustard. Mix in both cheeses. Add the pasta back into the pot and gently stir to coat evenly. Divide mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, parsley, and olive oil; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
If you don't have ditalini on hand, feel free to use whichever pasta you have in the pantry, or change things up and use two kinds of pasta - the choice is up to you!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 236
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 313mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.