Noodles Pennsylvania Dutch Kluski
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of those dishes that brings you back to the good old days from the very first taste, but it's today-easy to make! That's probably why people we know make it as a side dish once a week. (And their family looks forward to it.)
What You'll Need
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 (from 2-ounce box) packages onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles until tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Place mixture in baking dish and cover tightly.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until slightly golden around edges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 458
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 157mg 52 %
- Sodium 1,448mg 60 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.9g 19 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!