Noodles Pennsylvania Dutch Kluski
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of those dishes that brings you back to the good old days from the very first taste, but it's today-easy to make! That's probably why people we know make it as a side dish once a week. (And their family looks forward to it.)
What You'll Need
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 (from 2-ounce box) packages onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles until tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Place mixture in baking dish and cover tightly.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until slightly golden around edges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 466
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 157mg 52 %
- Sodium 1,051mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!