Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't matter whether you're at home "on the range" or in the city, Ranch Macaroni and Cheese is a dish everyone goes for.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain, transfer to a large bowl, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, saute onion, if desired, in butter over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. Gradually add milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Add ranch dressing and 1-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese; stir until cheese melts. Combine cheese sauce with cooked macaroni. Place in prepared casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 429
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 622mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!