Picture Perfect Noodle Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Picture Perfect Noodle Ring looks just like a favorite cake shape, but in this case it's a perfect go-along for almost any main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package fine egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add noodles and gently stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared Bundt pan, pressing down lightly.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Allow to sit 5 minutes, then carefully invert onto a platter and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!