Picture Perfect Noodle Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Picture Perfect Noodle Ring looks just like a favorite cake shape, but in this case it's a perfect go-along for almost any main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package fine egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add noodles and gently stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared Bundt pan, pressing down lightly.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Allow to sit 5 minutes, then carefully invert onto a platter and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.