Picture Perfect Noodle Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Picture Perfect Noodle Ring looks just like a favorite cake shape, but in this case it's a perfect go-along for almost any main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package fine egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add noodles and gently stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared Bundt pan, pressing down lightly.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Allow to sit 5 minutes, then carefully invert onto a platter and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!