Ravioli and Capicola Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you hear that something is as "easy as pie" you probably don't think of Ravioli and Capicola Pie, but once you see how fast this savory pasta bakes up into a hearty, one-pan, main dish, you'll be thinking differently!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli (see Note)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) jar roasted peppers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 pound thickly-cut capicola, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook and drain ravioli according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine pesto, peppers, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and capicolla. Add ravioli and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate and top with mozzarella cheese. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is golden.
- Top with remaining Parmesan cheese just before serving.
- Any type of ravioli can be used - fresh or frozen, and filled with meat, vegetables, or cheese blends.
If you loved this easy ravioli recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Unforgettable Recipes with Ravioli: 9 of Our Best Ravioli Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!