Sunday Night Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you make on a Sunday Night when you want to wrap up the weekend by cooking up a meal that'll leave 'em full and ready to start the week? We've got an idea! It's Sunday Night Noodles! The whole family will love this easy, creamy dinner recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles to desired doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Stir in noodles, then spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over noodles.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Make this an all-in-one meal by adding some cooked chicken or diced ham. Yum!
- Top this off with a plate of our delicious Pecan Pie Brownies!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.