Caesar Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of Caesar Salad, then you'll love this pasta salad. Our Caesar Pasta Salad combines everything you love about a traditional Caesar salad, but in pasta salad form. It's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups radiatore or other twist pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 anchovies, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sliced romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a blender, combine mayonnaise, anchovies, garlic, Parmesan cheese, oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and pepper; blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, lettuce, and dressing; toss until evenly coated. Serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 386
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 573mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.