Caesar Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of Caesar Salad, then you'll love this pasta salad. Our Caesar Pasta Salad combines everything you love about a traditional Caesar salad, but in pasta salad form. It's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups radiatore or other twist pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 anchovies, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sliced romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a blender, combine mayonnaise, anchovies, garlic, Parmesan cheese, oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and pepper; blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, lettuce, and dressing; toss until evenly coated. Serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 568mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!