Caesar Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of Caesar Salad, then you'll love this pasta salad. Our Caesar Pasta Salad combines everything you love about a traditional Caesar salad, but in pasta salad form. It's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups radiatore or other twist pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 anchovies, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a blender, combine mayonnaise, anchovies, garlic, Parmesan cheese, oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and pepper; blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, lettuce, and dressing; toss until evenly coated. Serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.