Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli is a dinner that's as lovely as it is tasty. This meal's color makes it great to serve on Valentine's Day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 garlic cloves
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, process peppers, Parmesan cheese, half-and-half, and garlic until smooth.
- Add red pepper sauce to ravioli; toss gently until well coated. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!