Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Nothing warms you up like a flavorful casserole. Our Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole is great for a winter meal, or anytime you want to give your family a food "hug." Nothing shows you care like a comforting hearty casserole!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/2 pound elbows pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes, then drain off excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine beef mixture, pasta, spaghetti sauce, and cheese; mix well. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish and cover.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- We've got even more ground beef recipes for you to love; try our Favorite Ground Beef Casserole Recipes!
- For more tasty casseroles, try our Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Casserole, or Mama's Cheesy Chicken 'n' Broccoli Casserole.
- If you want more hearty dinner options, we suggest our Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf, or our Beef Tortellini Soup!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 511
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 30g 59 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 975mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"