Spinach Fettuccine Carbonara
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Spinach Fettuccine Carbonara...so few ingredients, such simple instructions, such fabulous taste!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 12 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed and drained
What to Do
- In a 6-quart soup pot, cook the bacon over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until brown and crisp, turning halfway through the cooking; remove to paper towels to drain. Drain off excess liquid from pot.
- In the same pot, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside in colander.
- In the same pot, melt butter over low heat. Stir in cream, Parmesan cheese, and pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until hot and creamy, stirring frequently. Return pasta to pot and add peas, stirring until thoroughly mixed and warmed through. Crumble bacon over pasta, toss, and serve immediately.
Leave the bacon and peas out and you'll have a quick and easy Fettuccine Alfredo.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"