We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a different way to enjoy our old favorite 'cause it's much lighter, yet just as tasty.
What You'll Need
- 10 strips lasagna noodles (a 16-ounce box of lasagna contains about 20 strips)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces and steps, undrained
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (a 28-ounce jar contains 3 cups)
- 4 to 5 slices mozzarella cheese, for topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness: drain, rinse and pat dry.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil; add ground turkey and brown. Add the garlic, mushrooms, and spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour about a third of the meat mixture into a greased 9" x 13" baking pan. Add a layer of lasagna strips, then pour another third of the meat mixture over it. Carefully spread half the cheese mixture on top. Add another layer of lasagna strips, remaining meat mixture, and remaining cheese mixture. Top with mozzarella slices.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let set for 15 minutes before cutting into serving-sized pieces.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 560
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 36g 72 %
- Cholesterol 110mg 37 %
- Sodium 602mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %