We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a different way to enjoy our old favorite 'cause it's much lighter, yet just as tasty.
What You'll Need:
- 10 strips lasagna noodles (a 16-ounce box of lasagna contains about 20 strips)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces and steps, undrained
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (a 28-ounce jar contains 3 cups)
- 4 to 5 slices mozzarella cheese, for topping
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness: drain, rinse and pat dry.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil; add ground turkey and brown. Add the garlic, mushrooms, and spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour about a third of the meat mixture into a greased 9" x 13" baking pan. Add a layer of lasagna strips, then pour another third of the meat mixture over it. Carefully spread half the cheese mixture on top. Add another layer of lasagna strips, remaining meat mixture, and remaining cheese mixture. Top with mozzarella slices.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let set for 15 minutes before cutting into serving-sized pieces.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 562
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 36g 72 %
- Cholesterol 111mg 37 %
- Sodium 554mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 4.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!