We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 ravioli pieces
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Here's a different way to enjoy everybody's favorite. Serving these as an appetizer or hors d' oeuvre, you can't go wrong, 'cause somebody else did the work of making the ravioli. You simply finish them off and take the credit.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (about 20 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3/4 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Spaghetti sauce, for dipping
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the ravioli to desired doneness; drain, pat dry, and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and salt; set aside. In another bowl, mix together the milk and egg.
- Dip the ravioli, a few at a time, into the milk-egg mixture to coat, then into the bread crumb mixture to coat.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Fry the ravioli, a few at a time, until golden; drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve hot with spaghetti sauce for dipping.
- If you'd like to make this ahead of time, after frying, cover and store in fridge. When ready to serve, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange the ravioli on a baking sheet in a single layer; sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
- To make your own homemade dipping sauce, check out our recipe for Marinara Sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.