We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy and versatile egg noodle dish pairs great with just about any entree. Plus, they're so scrumptious we bet even your picky eaters can't resist. So, next time you're in need of an easy side dish pick our Noodles Romanoff.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, butter, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, the garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add noodles and toss until evenly coated. Spoon into baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Do you love the dish that we've made our Noodles Romanoff in? If so, then click here to check out our collection of bakeware and serveware, and buy your favorites!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!