We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy and versatile egg noodle dish pairs great with just about any entree. Plus, they're so scrumptious we bet even your picky eaters can't resist. So, next time you're in need of an easy side dish pick our Noodles Romanoff.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, butter, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, the garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add noodles and toss until evenly coated. Spoon into baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Do you love the dish that we've made our Noodles Romanoff in? If so, then click here to check out our collection of bakeware and serveware, and buy your favorites!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.