Extra Easy Chocolate Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
This recipe gives new meaning to the phrase 'easy as pie'! Just zap 2 ingredients in the microwave, fold in whipped topping, pour filling into a graham cracker pie crust, and chill overnight. Voila!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) milk chocolate bar with almonds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Combine chocolate and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50 percent power) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.