Easy Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Prepared pie crusts make it a snap to whip up homemade pies. This Easy Strawberry Pie recipe features fresh strawberries, which are sure to make your gang cheer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (1 package) strawberry gelatin
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What To Do:
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, water, and cornstarch to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 8-10 minutes.
- Place strawberries in a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss gently until evenly coated, then spoon evenly into pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
- Our Cookie Tarts are another easy and delicious way to enjoy fresh strawberries!
- Plus, if you loved this strawberry dessert, be sure to check out more berry favorites like our Awesome Blueberry Pie.
- If you're looking for more fruity treats like our Easy Strawberry Pie, be sure to check out our collection of 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.