Easy Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Prepared pie crusts make it a snap to whip up homemade pies. This Easy Strawberry Pie recipe features fresh strawberries, which are sure to make your gang cheer!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (1 package) strawberry gelatin
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, water, and cornstarch to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 8-10 minutes.
- Place strawberries in a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss gently until evenly coated, then spoon evenly into pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing strawberry dessert recipes, make our Strawberry Cheesecake Bars, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars, or our Strawberry Banana Cake! Need more? We've got a collection of Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes!
- Plus, if you loved this strawberry dessert, be sure to check out more berry favorites like our Awesome Blueberry Pie, our No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes, or our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread.
- We love pie! Make our Toasty S'mores Pie, our Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie, or our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.