Watermelon Peach Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The summery fresh taste of peaches and our year-round favorite watermelon add novelty to our Watermelon Peach Chicken Salad. Enjoy a scoop over your favorite mixed greens or sandwiched between any bread for a taste that'll blow you away.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill leaf or 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 peaches, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
What to Do
- Mix together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, gently mix in the peach pieces and watermelon pieces. Serve over greens or inside a split mini-baguette.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 353
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 71 %
- Cholesterol 107mg 36 %
- Sodium 313mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %