Pulled Brisket Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 sliders
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr 30 Min
We've given traditional sliders a change of pace makeover by substituting fork tender beef brisket for the usual mini burgers. Our flavorful onion-y Pulled Brisket Sliders may be small in size but they're big on taste.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-pound) fresh beef brisket
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans onion soup
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 12 slider rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Place brisket in pan, then pour onion soup over brisket. Top with onions.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until meat is fork-tender.
- Place brisket on a cutting board and shred with 2 forks. Return to pan; mix well. Serve on slider rolls.
- We just know you're gonna love our Tangy Sandwich Slaw as a great go-along with these sliders!
Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!