Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie, there's no flour to get all over, no dough to roll, only one bowl to wash, no long time in the kitchen, and still a lot of oohs! and aahs! Impossible? Not really...try it!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute. Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until set in center. Cool completely before serving.
Serve your impossible pie topped with ice cream, nuts, and cherries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 241mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!
Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
Raspberry Chiffon Pie
Sunny Party Pie
Amish Bakery Custard Pie
Easy Pie Recipes: 76 Best Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
Always-Good Chocolate Pie
Upside Down Apple Pie
"Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More