Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie, there's no flour to get all over, no dough to roll, only one bowl to wash, no long time in the kitchen, and still a lot of oohs! and aahs! Impossible? Not really...try it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute. Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until set in center. Cool completely before serving.
Serve your impossible pie topped with ice cream, nuts, and cherries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 241mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.