Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie, there's no flour to get all over, no dough to roll, only one bowl to wash, no long time in the kitchen, and still a lot of oohs! and aahs! Impossible? Not really...try it!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute. Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until set in center. Cool completely before serving.
Serve your impossible pie topped with ice cream, nuts, and cherries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 241mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.