Pineapple Pistachio Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 10 Min
Satisfy your sweet tooth with nature's sweetness by making our delicious Pineapple Pistachio Pie! You can even freeze it to enjoy a cool treat during those summer months. This pie is a perfect finisher to any meal!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11.2-ounce) package shortbread cookies
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant pistachio pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine cookies and 1/4 cup walnuts; process until finely crushed. Stir in butter and press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate to form a crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese about 1 minute, or until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and pudding mix and continue beating 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth. Stir in remaining walnuts and the pineapple with its juice.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream 5 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture and pour into pie crust. Cover and chill at least 6 hours, or overnight.
There's nothing like a yummy piece of pie, and boy, do we have lots of pie recipes on our website, all of which are delish! We just made a delicious Boston Cream Pie in our test kitchen the other day, so how about starting with one of those?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!