Pineapple Pistachio Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Satisfy your sweet tooth with nature's sweetness by making our delicious Pineapple Pistachio Pie! You can even freeze it to enjoy a cool treat during those summer months. This pie is a perfect finisher to any meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11.2-ounce) package shortbread cookies
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant pistachio pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine cookies and 1/4 cup walnuts; process until finely crushed. Stir in butter and press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate to form a crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese about 1 minute, or until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and pudding mix and continue beating 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth. Stir in remaining walnuts and the pineapple with its juice.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream 5 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture and pour into pie crust. Cover and chill at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- There's nothing like a yummy piece of pie, and boy, do we have lots of pie recipes on our website, all of which are delish! We just made a delicious Boston Cream Pie in our test kitchen the other day, so how about starting with one of those?
- Looking for more easy pie recipes? Check out this collection!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!