Sinful Peanut Butter Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, then go for the gusto and make our Sinful Peanut Butter Cream Pie. And whether a whole slice or just a few bites...it'll satisfy those cravings and put a smile on your face!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Hot fudge sauce for garnish
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degreees F. In a medium bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter, mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 minutes, cool completely.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat just until mixed. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Chill in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, drizzle with hot fudge.
- Looking for more easy pie recipes? Check out this collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 825
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54g 83 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 110 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 13g 25 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 580mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 54g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!