The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
"Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
Lime Cooler Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
Four ingredients is all you need to make the creamy filling of this no-bake Lime Cooler Pie. So if you're planning on spending the day in the sun, but want a sweet treat for later, whip this pie up in the morning and place it in the freezer to set. You'll have a cool dessert waiting when you return!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (1/2-gallon) frozen low-fat vanilla yogurt or ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 to 3 drops green food color
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 4 lime slices, cut in half
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, food color, and lime zest; mix well.
- Spoon into crust, then cover and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Garnish with 8 dollops of whipped topping around edge of the pie and place a half slice of lime on top of each dollop of whipped topping.