Lime Cooler Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Four ingredients is all you need to make the creamy filling of this no-bake Lime Cooler Pie. So if you're planning on spending the day in the sun, but want a sweet treat for later, whip this pie up in the morning and place it in the freezer to set. You'll have a cool dessert waiting when you return!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (1/2-gallon) frozen low-fat vanilla yogurt or ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 to 3 drops green food color
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 4 lime slices, cut in half
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, food color, and lime zest; mix well.
- Spoon into crust, then cover and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Garnish with 8 dollops of whipped topping around edge of the pie and place a half slice of lime on top of each dollop of whipped topping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!