Sour Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This silky smooth, chilled dessert pie is so easy to make, anybody can whip it up. Our no-bake Sour Cream Pie has a mild flavor and a creamy texture, so it pairs perfectly with fresh berries and a little chocolate drizzle.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping, then pour mixture into pie crust.
- Chill at least 6 hours before serving.
Use your own homemade pie crust or buy one already prepared, whichever you prefer.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.