Sour Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This silky smooth, chilled dessert pie is so easy to make, anybody can whip it up. Our no-bake Sour Cream Pie has a mild flavor and a creamy texture, so it pairs perfectly with fresh berries and a little chocolate drizzle.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping, then pour mixture into pie crust.
- Chill at least 6 hours before serving.
Use your own homemade pie crust or buy one already prepared, whichever you prefer.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!