Apple Slab Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need an apple pie recipe that's big enough for a crowd? Apple Slab Pie is just the ticket. You'll be the apple of everyone's eye when you make this slab pie recipe for your next event. Not only is this recipe for apple pie a-peeling to the whole gang, but it's a quick and easy sheet pan dessert, too! (For even more ideas of what to make with apples, check out our 50+ Easy Apple Recipes!)
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 6 apples, peeled, cored, and cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. On a flat surface, roll out 2 pie crusts just enough to hang slightly over the rim of a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon; toss until apples are evenly coated, then spoon evenly over crust.
- Roll out remaining crusts and place over apples. Trim and pinch edges together to seal; flute if desired. Using a sharp knife, cut several 1-inch slits in top. Lightly brush top of crust with milk and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 297
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 296mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.