Mocha Mousse Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I know that every once in a while you look for a new answer to "What can I serve my company for dessert?" Here it is!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) heavy cream
- 6 single-serving graham cracker tart shells
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth. In a small bowl or cup, dissolve the coffee in the water; add to the cream cheese along with the sugar and cocoa. Beat until well blended; set aside.
- In another medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on high speed, beat the cream until stiff peaks form. With a spoon, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, then spoon into the tart shells. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
For some added pizzazz, garnish each tart with a dollop of whipped cream, some chocolate chips, or even some chocolate coffee bean candy.