My Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just one slice of this easy-as-pie peanut butter lover's dessert is sure to bring smiles to both the kids and kids-at-heart at your house. To put it simply, they'll go nuts over My Peanut Butter Pie!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (9-inch) ready-to-bake pie crust, baked and cooled per package directions
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (1/2 of an 8-ounce container)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Mix to a crumbly consistency (like a streusel) and remove about 1/2 cup mixture; cover and set aside for later use. Pour remaining mixture evenly into pie crust.
- Make pudding according to package directions; pour pudding over crumb layer then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, cover with whipped topping and top with reserved peanut butter mixture.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 403
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 360mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %