Peach Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peaches and raspberries come together to make up what we like to think is one of the best summer dessert recipes ever. Our Peach Cream Pie is a no-bake pie that'll have your whole gang asking for a second slice, before they even finish the first one!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peaches, chopped coarsely and well drained
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam, divided
- 1 chocolate-flavored Ready-Crust pie shell
- 5 to 6 tablespoons shaved chocolate, or fresh raspberries, optional
What to Do
- Fold peaches into the softened (not melted) ice cream until well mixed.
- Mix 1/4 cup of raspberry jam into the ice cream* and spoon into the pie shell. Refreeze until firm.
- At serving time spoon remaining raspberry jam over each individual slice. Garnish with shaved chocolate or fresh raspberries.
*For easier mixing, heat raspberry jam in microwave for 10 seconds or stir with a spoon before adding to ice cream.
You can also start with peach ice cream instead of vanilla (but you still need to add the peach slices!) or even ice milk. Changing the jam gives a different flavor treat, too.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!