Shrimp Tortilla Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't find pepperoni and mushrooms on this pizza. It's a Mexican-style pizza, so you're in for a taste treat.
What You'll Need:
- 4 ten-inch flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 packages (10 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Spray both sides of the tortillas lightly with cooking spray and place on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crisp, turning halfway through the cooking. Remove from the oven and top each tortilla evenly with the salsa, shrimp, olives, and cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Cut each tortilla pizza into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Each "pizza" is a meal in itself - or you can cut it into smaller wedges and serve it as an appetizer.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!