We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a great recipe for a kid's after-school get-together or game day party! Our Pizza Bundt is made by baking everyone's favorite frozen pizza rolls with a few extra toppings (more cheese, please!) in a Bundt pan. Everyone will marvel at how fun this looks and they'll be even happier when you serve them a slice.
What You'll Need
- 2 (19.8-ounce) packages frozen pizza rolls, prepared according to package directions
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup frozen precooked sausage crumbles
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place 20 baked pizza rolls in Bundt pan, then top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of sausage crumbles, and 1/4 teaspoon of oregano; repeat 3 times ending with oregano.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges begin to brown. Let sit 5 minutes, then carefully invert onto a serving platter.
- Top with warmed pizza sauce and Parmesan cheese. Cut into slices and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 554
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 1,165mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!