Rustic Veggie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh veggies and crumbly cheese come together to form this simple and delicious Rustic Veggie Pie. Serve it as a side dish, appetizer, or even a tasty dinner pizza; either way it'll be a hit with the gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 3 tablespoons Caesar dressing, divided
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place on a pizza pan; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon Caesar dressing; saute green pepper and onion 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add spinach, tomatoes, olives, 1/4 cup feta cheese, black pepper, and remaining Caesar dressing; toss until evenly coated.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto pie crust, leaving a 1-1/2-inch border. Fold the edges of the pie crust toward the center, overlapping slightly and covering about 1-inch of vegetable mixture. Top with remaining feta cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Making your own pizza is fun and the results are yummy! Here's a variation that your gang is sure to enjoy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 544
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 985mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.