Spookyface Pizza Bagels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simple-to-make homemade pizza bagels get a spooky makeover with a few easy garnishing tricks. What a super fright night treat our Spookyface Pizza Bagels are for kids and kids at heart!
What You'll Need
- 6 miniature bagels
- 1 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives, for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms, for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Split bagels in half and spread 1 tablepoon sauce on each half. Sprinkle each half with 1 heaping tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Decorate with pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms to make spooky faces.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!