Spookyface Pizza Bagels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simple-to-make homemade pizza bagels get a spooky makeover with a few easy garnishing tricks. What a super fright night treat our Spookyface Pizza Bagels are for kids and kids at heart!
What You'll Need
- 6 miniature bagels
- 1 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives, for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms, for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Split bagels in half and spread 1 tablepoon sauce on each half. Sprinkle each half with 1 heaping tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Decorate with pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms to make spooky faces.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!