Spookyface Pizza Bagels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simple-to-make homemade pizza bagels get a spooky makeover with a few easy garnishing tricks. What a super fright night treat our Spookyface Pizza Bagels are for kids and kids at heart!
What You'll Need
- 6 miniature bagels
- 1 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives, for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms, for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Split bagels in half and spread 1 tablepoon sauce on each half. Sprinkle each half with 1 heaping tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Decorate with pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms to make spooky faces.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.