Cranberry Turkey Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When your fridge is overflowing with Thanksgiving leftovers, use this recipe to save the day! Our Cranberry Turkey Melts are the perfect solution to holiday leftovers. All your Thanksgiving favorites get piled on top of baked pizza crust to create a sweet and savory "melt" that will keep those delicious holiday flavors fresh!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package pre-baked mini Italian pizza shells (2 crusts)
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked, turkey breast chunks
- 1/2 cup left over prepared stuffing
- 2 tablespoons corn
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pizza shells on baking sheets and bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and spread shells evenly with cranberry sauce. Top evenly with turkey, stuffing, corn, and cheese Return to oven.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- We've got even more Thanksgiving leftover recipes right here! Try our recipe for Thanksgiving in a Bun, or our 30-Minute Turkey Stew.
- Things don't feel right around the Thanksgiving dinner table without recipes like our Butter-Basted Herbed Turkey, our Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole, or our Classic Mashed Potatoes.
- Serve up a twist on Thanksgiving dessert with this Pumpkin Pie Trifle!