Cranberry Turkey Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Cranberry Turkey Melts are a wonderful idea for holiday leftovers! But don't despair when the holidays are over, deli-style turkey works just as great!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-inch) pre-baked Italian pizza bread shells
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey breast, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place bread shells on ungreased baking sheets. Spread bread shells with cranberry-orange sauce. Arrange turkey strips over sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!