Blueberry and Ginger Glazed Pork Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our ooey, gooey burst of flavor makes Blueberry and Ginger-Glazed Pork Ribs one of the most taste-bud-pleasing ways to sink your teeth into some lip-smackin' baby back ribs.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients except ribs; stir well. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Coat both sides of ribs with sauce, reserving 1/3 of sauce for a second coating. Arrange ribs, meat-side, up on a cooling rack. Set rack into prepared pan and cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour. Remove foil and bake 30 additional minutes. Coat ribs with second layer of sauce.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 and bake 30 additional minutes.
For more Chilean blueberry recipes and information, please click here.
This recipe was developed by the Chilean Fresh Fruit Association. For more Chilean fresh fruit recipes, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.