We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 ribs
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 40 Min
Our lighthearted tribute to the "best of the best" of backwoods country cooking really shines in our Hillbilly Ribs recipe. This is down-home cookin' that'll guarantee a full house at the table.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot; cook ribs 8 to 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium and drain off excess liquid. Pour sauce mixture over ribs, partially cover, and cook 1-1/2 hours or until ribs are cooked through and tender, turning occasionally.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!