Saucy Country-Style Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, whisk ketchup, water, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, and brown sugar until combined.
- Place pork ribs in a soup pot; pour sauce over ribs. Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 45 to 55 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Wipe off your fingers (or lick them -- we won't look!) and dig in to a side of our Country Coleslaw!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.