Pineapple Crusted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pineapple has long been a symbol of hospitality, and this classic holiday Pineapple Crusted Ham will surely welcome your gang to the table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) fully cooked semi-boneless cured ham
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except ham; mix well. Place ham in roasting pan. Pat pineapple mixture over ham, coating completely.
- Bake 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours, or until heated through and coating is crisp and brown, spooning pineapple mixture over ham every 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 812
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29g 45 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 72g 144 %
- Cholesterol 276mg 92 %
- Sodium 4,390mg 183 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 49g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)