Pineapple Crusted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pineapple has long been a symbol of hospitality, and this classic holiday Pineapple Crusted Ham will surely welcome your gang to the table.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) fully cooked semi-boneless cured ham
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except ham; mix well. Place ham in roasting pan. Pat pineapple mixture over ham, coating completely.
- Bake 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours, or until heated through and coating is crisp and brown, spooning pineapple mixture over ham every 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 654
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 68g 136 %
- Cholesterol 203mg 68 %
- Sodium 2,656mg 111 %
- Total Carbohydrates 71g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 56g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.