Pineapple Crusted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pineapple has long been a symbol of hospitality, and this classic holiday Pineapple Crusted Ham will surely welcome your gang to the table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) fully cooked semi-boneless cured ham
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except ham; mix well. Place ham in roasting pan. Pat pineapple mixture over ham, coating completely.
- Bake 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours, or until heated through and coating is crisp and brown, spooning pineapple mixture over ham every 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!