Double-Glazed Stuffed Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready to be blown away by the layers of flavors packed into our Double-Glazed Stuffed Pork Roast. Whether you make this main dish for the holidays or any night of the year, you're sure to get tons of "oohs and aahs" from your gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Stir in cranberries and let cool slightly.
- Cut 7 slits evenly 3/4 way through pork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Evenly place stuffing in all slits. (You may have extra stuffing.)
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, orange marmalade, and parsley; mix well. Pour glaze evenly over pork.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until heated through in center.
We like to serve this up with a side of our Citrus Honey Carrots!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 366
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 370mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!