Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Country Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're planning on having a romantic night in with your loved one, then you're going to love our recipe for Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Country Stuffing from "The Ultimate Cooking for Two Cookbook." Pork tenderloin and a flavor-packed stuffing make for a tender and mouthwatering main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix, with half the package prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pork on baking sheet. Using a sharp knife, cut a slit lengthwise down the center of pork, about 3/4 of the way through, being careful not to cut all the way through. (See photo.)
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub mixture over pork. Spoon stuffing into the slit, packing lightly with your fingers.
- Roast about 25 minutes, or until pork is medium (145 degrees). Let rest 5 minutes, before cutting into 1-1/2-inch slices. Serve immediately.
- A dish like this goes great with a side of steamed country vegetables, like green beans or broccoli. You can add a few roasted cherry tomatoes for a pop of color, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 701
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 57g 114 %
- Cholesterol 148mg 49 %
- Sodium 1,897mg 79 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How many times have you wondered what to do with all the zucchini you have on hand? Well, here's a chocolate-y answer to that question! Yes, chocolate. Don't laugh until you've got some of this heavenly Chocolate Zucchini Bread in your mouth.