Southern Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you don't make ham because you always have too much leftover, then our Southern Glazed Ham is right up your alley. We use a small ham that still packs big flavor that'll make you a dinner-time hero any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 3- to 5-pound boneless oval ham
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ham in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine preserves, brown sugar, mustard, bourbon, and apple juice; heat until mixture is melted.
- Remove ham from oven and brush with half the glaze. Continue to cook ham 45 minutes, or until heated through. Slice ham and serve with remaining glaze.
If you loved this Southern dinner recipe, be sure to check out our recipe for Extra Crispy Fried Chicken.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 116
- Calories from Fat 0.1
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 19mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.