Lip Smackin' Spareribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Lip Smackin' Spareribs are made South-Carolina special with the help of mustard and molasses. For the tastiest ribs around, whip this up at your next cookout!
What You'll Need
- 5 pounds pork spareribs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
What to Do
- Place spareribs in a large pot and add just enough water to cover them; boil ribs over medium-high heat 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place ribs in a large roasting pan and baste heavily with sauce. Bake 30 minutes, basting occasionally and turning once after 15 minutes. Remove ribs from pan and cut apart every 2 to 3 ribs for easier eating. Serve with remaining sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.