We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Southwestern flavors for true cheese lovers. It's so easy but the finished wedges make you look like a professional chef.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese (1 16-ounce container yields about 2 cups)
- 1 pint (16 ounces) sour cream, divided
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 4 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches)
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups sour cream, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and green chilies.
Grease bottom and sides of a deep-dish pie plate (or a round baking dish that's about same size as tortillas). Place one tortilla in pie plate and cover with 1/3 of cheese mixture (about 1-1/3 cups). Repeat layers, ending with a tortilla.
Bake 20 minutes, or until cheeses melt and just begin to bubble out from between tortillas.
Remove the oven and sprinkle with reserved cup of mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and garnish top with olives, scallions, and tomatoes. Cut into wedges and serve topped with remaining sour cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.