Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like traditional fried rice, then you're going to love this healthier version that's made with protein-packed quinoa! Our Chinatown Quinoa features the same great Asian flavors you love and only takes 10 minutes to make!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add quinoa and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!