Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like traditional fried rice, then you're going to love this healthier version that's made with protein-packed quinoa! Our Chinatown Quinoa features the same great Asian flavors you love and only takes 10 minutes to make!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add quinoa and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.