Country Skillet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love this recipe for Country Skillet Potatoes because they go with just about anything. You can serve them up with some scrambled eggs for breakfast or next to your favorite steak dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 6 Idaho russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Fill a large saucepan 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, and saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until they start to brown.
- Add potatoes, salt, and pepper to skillet; toss gently, and cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until brown, turning occasionally.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.