Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Country Skillet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love this recipe for Country Skillet Potatoes because they go with just about anything. You can serve them up with some scrambled eggs for breakfast or next to your favorite steak dinner!
What You'll Need
- 6 Idaho russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Fill a large saucepan 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, and saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until they start to brown.
- Add potatoes, salt, and pepper to skillet; toss gently, and cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until brown, turning occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.