We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
We are bringing the flavors of the North Africa to your dinner table this holiday season, so get ready for a dining experience you will never forget! Our Moroccan Stuffing has all the comfort of a traditional stuffing recipe plus the exotic flair of that far away land. Traditional stuffing dishes have nothing on our Moroccan Stuffing!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12-ounce) package seasoned stuffing cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot; add onion, mushrooms, almonds, raisins, salt, and ginger and sauté 6 to 8 minutes until onions and mushrooms are tender. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- In large bowl, combine stuffing cubes and broth mixture; stir until just moistened.
- Spoon into baking dish, cover, and bake 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until heated through in the center.
Check This Out!
- If you're looking for more recipes from Morocco, try our Beefy Squash Bake!
- Plus, you'll be stuffed with satisfaction after you try one of our Shortcut Homemade Stuffing Recipes.
- It's easy to get international with recipes like our Thai Roasted Salmon, our Easy Butter Chicken, and our Simple Shakshuka!