We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put a smile on your family's faces at dinnertime with this recipe for cheesy Creamy Potatoes. They cook up in just 15 minutes and are sure to be a winner every time!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds Idaho potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (2-pound block) package processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Place the potatoes and onion in a soup pot and add enough water to cover. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain potatoes then return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the cheese cubes and milk over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Add the cheese mixture, pimientos, and parsley to the drained potato mixture; stir until well combined, then serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.